Another awesome weekend game at Kill House CQB, Nesscliffe, Shropshire SY4 1BP
These two three hour sessions will be crammed full of awesome action packed games!
Ticket prices include:
- Walk on
- Hire package (if selected)
- Lunch (if 'All day' ticket selected)
- Free tea and coffee
- Walk on (Non member) - £28.00
- Walk on (Member) - £25.00
Membership package details can be located under the 'events' section of the website.
Doors open - 09:00 AM
Safety Briefing - 09:40 AM
Games Commence - 10:00 AM
Endex - 05:00 PM
Lunch Menu: (Not included at present due to COVID-19)
- Cold buffet lunch
- Cake (if available)
- Chocolate bar
A selection of drinks and snacks will be offered for sale throughout the day at this event.
Drinking water, tea and coffee will be available onsite also.
- Drinks & snacks
Orders from Airsoft Imports will be available from the shop for collection (onsite). Message us for details.
Card facilities now available onsite via Shopify / Stripe merchant services.
Paypal payments are no longer accepted.
- Off road parking
- Full onsite shop (Airsoft Imports)
- AttackSense electronic target range (Closed due to COVID)
- AttackSense practical shooting course (Closed due to COVID)
- Snacks and drinks available from shop
- Card facilities
- Free wifi
- £15 : Includes G&G Raider or G&G Firehawk AEG's, 3000x 0.20g BB's, eye protection & lower face protection (optional / full face masks also available)
FPS Limits (measured on 0.20g BB's): 350 FPS on all platforms / Semi only in game.
Maximum BB Weight - 0.25g
We have currently set the site capacity to 30 players per session due to COVID-19.
Upon arrival please sign in at our new dedicated desk at the entrance to the safe zone. A member of staff will take your temperature and then you will be issued a day pack, which include a full break down of site rules and measures in place to combat COVID-19. This pack will also include a surgical mask, numbered ticket wristband, pack of sweets, rule sheet and Kill House CQB sticker.
We will be using the safe zone for players to prepare for the game and players will be kept at distance as required to social distance. Each bay will be numbered and players will be allocated to them.
Wall mounted hand sanitiser stations are located through out the safe zone and shop.