Site Rules (Kill House CQB)
- Kill House CQB is a semi auto arena only.
- All weapons must be covered when entering and exiting the building. Anyone caught not adhering to this rule will be banned.
- No firing weapons in the car park. Again…You will be banned!
- All weapons must chrono under 350 fps with a 0.20g BB. Anyone caught in game running over 350 fps will be asked to leave site and will not be refunded.
- Max bb weight allowed is 0.25g grams.
- CO2, BB Grenades and blank firing shot grenades are authorised for use. Mag Flash & smoke are not allowed.
- Melee weapons are allowed if constructed of rubber and bends 90 degrees. No inappropriate weapons please as kids may be present.
- Melee weapons must not be thrown at other players.
- Eye protection must be worn at all times in the game zone. If you are caught removing them in game you will be removed for the remainder of the game.
- Blind firing will not be tolerated. To fire you must be able to see though your sights clearly and maintain line of site whilst firing. Shooting through tight cracks, etc is also not allowed. Use your head – It’s a matter of safety.
- Ensure that when entering the safe zone from the game area, that mags are out and chambers are clear.
- No dry firing in the safe zone.
- Minors (under the age of 18) must wear full face protection within the game zone at all times.
- Minors (under the age of 18) must have a responsible adult on site with them for the duration of their time on site. (Adults can wait in the shop overlooking the game zone).
- Minimum age of any player is 11 years old.
- Aggression and swearing will not be tolerated. Anyone caught be will removed from game / site.
- Marshal law – What marshals say goes. They are there to ensure safety and enjoyment.
- One shot, one kill. Weapon hits count. Dead men don't tell tales...keep your mouth shut!
- Head shots are allowed but we advise all players to aim at the central mass and take head shots if no other areas are visible.
- Over shooting - Treat people how you wish to be treated yourself.
- When hit, shout ‘hit’ loudly, raise you hand high and leave the area (back to spawn).
- Bang Rule – This can be used at your discretion.
THIS IS A FUN SPORT, KEEP IT THAT WAY!!!